ZoomHash is delighted to introduce the Antminer S7. This powerful machine features a small form factor, like the previous Antminer S5, while utilizing the denser hash board arrangement of the more recent S5+. This is the first Bitmain product to use the recently announced BM1385 chip, which is not only more than twice as power efficient as the BM1384 chip before it, but is also the most power efficient chip available to our customers today.
The Antminer S7 has a more dense configuration than previous Antminer machines, using 135 chips in the same space that the S5 used only 60 in. The S7 uses just 1,293 watts of electricity to deliver a whopping 4.73 terahashes per second of pure mining power. Although Bitmaintech indicates that the S7 can be run with multiple PSU's on 110 Volt our experience here at ZoomHash suggests that for maximum life the S7 should be operated using the Bitmaintech Power supply at 208/240 volts.
1. Ideal Hash Rate: 4.73 TH/s
2. Power Consumption: 1293 W plus a possible 10% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.25 J/GH (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 12.0V+5%, should not be less than 12.0V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 135x BM1385
6. Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)
7. Cooling: 1x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
This unit is a first class device however Zoomhash only recommends operation with the 208 volt Bitmaintech power supply included in this bundle
Call for details